Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ap post

My name is Brandon Jackson which my fellow peers already know. My activities that I participate in are pretty simple because they include hanging out with friends, playing games, and sports. Currently I reside in the AP class amongst some of peers that I have been with since the beginning of high school. I plan on learning a lot from the current course that I am in. one of those things being to counteract my use of fragments and misplacements of punctuation in my formation of sentences. Not only that, but I plan on learning to form my paragraphs to completely support my main topic in the sentence. The reason being is because I some times tend to stray away from the subject at times.

5 comments:

  1. Good job Mr. Jackson, I too would like to better my paragraph formation and how to find excellent supporting details. I also "reside" in Mr. Rease's 11th grade AP class, I thought I saw you around the class. Nice finding out more about you Mr. Jackson, maybe we could play some of those "video games" you were talking about.

    sincerly-

    MD Fluker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Mr. Jackson, I too would like to better my paragraph formation and how to find excellent supporting details. I also "reside" in Mr. Rease's 11th grade AP class, I thought I saw you around the class. Nice finding out more about you Mr. Jackson, maybe we could play some of those "video games" you were talking about.

    sincerly-

    MD Fluker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Brandon I also need to get better with my punctuation as well. Also I need stay on the topic of my paragraphs as well. I would also like to hang out with my friends more and play sports

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Brandon that was a very good and opened post. I would like to get better on my punctuation as well. Also I would like to hangout with friends more and play sports

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Job your post made me think about what I should work on. Because Everyone has inperfections but you pen pointed that exactly. I have some things I need to work on too. But This is a well put together paragraph enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete