Friday, April 22, 2016

Act reflection post

Overall the Act was not as difficult as I imagined. When I thought of the Act, I thought of problems far more complicated than what me and my fellow students received. With this mine I tryef to study , in which I was able to succeed in that a little. Overall though, my studying skills and actions were not up to par. So I hope to improve on that in the future when taking test like or possibly more complicated. Although I feel that we as a school should improve the preparations for students taking the test. Since its almost as ifwe started to prepare for it at the last minute possible.
Though I feel that the testing environment was sturdy and noteworthy. I feel that there were some times where it was all superb and quiet. I also feel that I did well on the Act. Believing that I could have possibly made anywhere from a 25 to higher. I also believe that I did not fair well with the actual time on the test. Mostly believing this to be true for the reading, but the reason being is because of my reading paste, not my comprehension skills. The reason being because of reading at a fast and steady paste is not my forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment